Archive for October 31st, 2014

How to do Phantom of the Opera the Right Way, Vintage Automobiles, and Other … – City Watch

How to do Phantom of the Opera the Right Way, Vintage Automobiles, and Other … – City Watch

How to do Phantom of the Opera the Right Way, Vintage Automobiles, and Other
City Watch
GELFAND’S WORLD-I became aware of the Nethercutt Museum in a chance moment of channel flipping, when I came across Huell Howser’s show one evening. I’d never been to this museum until now, and I’m here to report that it’s even better than you might …

Source
This Post sponsored by: Find Business for Sale on BizLocal.com
BizLocal.com a division of Inspetta, provides an online marketplace for individuals and brokers to list businesses for sale to locate persons seeking to buy a business. 1-800-785-2925

Powered by WPeMatico

No Comments

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV Will Spin Off Ferrari – GuruFocus.com

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV Will Spin Off Ferrari – GuruFocus.com


Livemint
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV Will Spin Off Ferrari
GuruFocus.com
Fiat Chrylser Automobiles NV (FCAU) has announced that the firm will spin off 90% of Ferrari to existing shareholders and the remaining 10% in a public offering along with a 2.5 billion convertible bond offering to fund the parent company’s turnaround
Fiat Chrysler will spin off Ferrari to fund its expansion plansDigital Trends
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Rating Increased to Neutral at Natixis (FCAU)Ticker Report
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Upgraded to Neutral by Natixis (FCAU)sleekmoney
Mideast Time –Intercooler –Forbes
all 102 news articles »

Source
This Post sponsored by: Find Business for Sale on BizLocal.com
BizLocal.com a division of Inspetta, provides an online marketplace for individuals and brokers to list businesses for sale to locate persons seeking to buy a business. 1-800-785-2925

Powered by WPeMatico

No Comments

Are you paying too much for that new car? – ConsumerReports.org

Are you paying too much for that new car? – ConsumerReports.org


ConsumerReports.org
Are you paying too much for that new car?
ConsumerReports.org
The reason: Some dealers’ are selling new vehicles at significantly more than the sticker price, often in violation of the law, says Daniel Blinn, a consumer law attorney based in Rocky Hill, Conn. (Sticker price refers to the manufacturer’s suggested

and more »

Source
This Post sponsored by: Find Business for Sale on BizLocal.com
BizLocal.com a division of Inspetta, provides an online marketplace for individuals and brokers to list businesses for sale to locate persons seeking to buy a business. 1-800-785-2925

Powered by WPeMatico

No Comments

Driving The Undead: Millions Of Zombie Cars And Trucks On U.S. Roads – Forbes

Driving The Undead: Millions Of Zombie Cars And Trucks On U.S. Roads – Forbes


Wall Street Journal (blog)
Driving The Undead: Millions Of Zombie Cars And Trucks On U.S. Roads
Forbes
No, it doesn’t want to eat your brain. A “zombie” car is the cute – and seasonal – moniker Experian Automotive came up with for vehicles on the road that sport the names of discontinued brands. There are a whopping 14.7 million zombie cars driving
When It Comes to ‘Zombie Cars,’ Chicago Could Be A Haunted CityWall Street Journal (blog)

all 5 news articles »

Source
This Post sponsored by: Find Business for Sale on BizLocal.com
BizLocal.com a division of Inspetta, provides an online marketplace for individuals and brokers to list businesses for sale to locate persons seeking to buy a business. 1-800-785-2925
Business For Sale BizLocal

Powered by WPeMatico

No Comments